Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bad to Worse

Its this time of the year when my vivas are goin on. I need to study. I need to do well. I am doing nothing. I dont know from where this sense of boredom is surrounding me. I feel drained and tired . Also there is terrible grip of loneliness surrounding me( cause i am missing my mom who is in hyd).
I am not gonna do well this time. And this fear is gripping me. I am not not having the old fire or strenghth to give it my all. I just dont know where i lost it. I am not gettin tensed at all of people completing more than i.
I have learnt to accept defeat. I keep asking myself, Where is the old shilpa who would do anything to do well..who may have tried many times but would never accept defeat.. what has happened to her. I feel the satan is ruling me now.
I cant afford to go on like this. There are many expectations from me, from people who love me a lot.
I pray to god everyday to give me strength.. and then i dont know how...just how....

I need to rejenuvate myself...get the old fire back..kick my laziness out and do the best..... I need to fight back...i hope i start afresh tommorow ....cause life is all about the future and future is what i design it to be...

1 comment:

CharudAtta said...

WELCOME TO MY WORLD! ;))
I'm borrowing from a major sports merchandise manufacturer when i say "JUST DO IT"
There are times that you'll feel this way but you have to persevere and fight through...rest you surrender to fate. Everything else i wanna say...you already know..so just chill and do well
that kinda rhymed didnt it ;)